NEO BARISTA CLEANER POWDER
It is a powder cleaner applied in periodic cleaning of household or industrial type espresso and coffee machines.
It can also be used for cleaning filter coffee machines and brewing equipment, fabric filters. It removes oils, coffee particles, lime and bad odors that occur in coffee machines. It does not leave any residue on equipment such as soap, detergent.
FOR CLEANING HOME / OFFICE TYPE COFFEE & ESPRESSO MACHINES:
- Add 3 g (1 teaspoon) Neo Barista powder cleaner to 1 liter of hot water and wait for the powder to dissolve.
- Put the solution in the water tank of your machine.
- Press the coffee brew button and repeat the process until all the solution is gone.
- Fill the water tank with clean water, repeat the same process at least twice, and rinse your machine.
FOR CLEANING COFFEE EQUIPMENT:
- For cleaning the porta filter, strainer and similar metal espresso equipment, add 6 g (2 teaspoons) of Neo Barista powder cleaner to 1 liter of hot water in a container and wait for the powder to dissolve.
- Plug the metal parts of the porta filters into the hot water vertically so that the handles (rubber, plastic or wood) do not touch the water.
- Let it sit for half an hour. Rinse with water and dry.
FOR COMMERCIAL ESPRESSO MACHINE CLEANING;
- Insert a blind plug into the porta filter of your machine. Put 3 gr (approximately 1 teaspoon) Neo Barista dust cleaner into the porta filter of your machine. Place the porta filter on the group head of your coffee machine.
- Press the flow button of your espresso machine. Press and hold the flow button for 10 seconds and wait for 10 seconds. Repeat this process 5 times.
- Remove the porta filter and clean it under pressurized water.
- Then put the porta filter back on and repeat the step 2 without the cleaning product 5 more times.